Friday, March 22, 2013

DCM Fly-In Videos!

Hey Everyone!

A post or two back here on Tom's 3D Huckfest I wrote a bit about the 22nd Annual Dick Coles Memorial Big Bird IMAA Fly-In held at my home field of Manatee County Radio Controllers. I mentioned how I was to look at the videos soon and get them uploaded. Unfortunately, I've been quite busy with school and other things, but my dad was kind enough to take a look at them and chop up the flights into a few videos. There is no music in them, so whether that's a good thing or a bad thing for you, I'll let you be the judge of that. I know a lot of people like to hear the engine, and many people zone out after a bit if there's no tunes. Regardless, all three days I flew at the event donning my Savox T-Shirts and Polos, and my good friend Frank was kind enough to let me fly his 91" Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP and his 104" Aeroworks Yak-54. Both of these planes fly incredibly, and as you can see, the Yak really likes to do big sky maneuvers and IMAC style flights, while the Extreme Flight is catered more towards Extreme Aerobatics. But that's enough rambling, here are the videos!



--Tom K.

No comments:

Post a Comment