Sunday, June 12, 2011

*New* Extreme Flight Edge 540T EXP

I was so impressed with my Extreme Flight Extra 300 EXP that I just had to try another plane in their EXP series. My dad and I decided on the Edge 540T EXP. This is supposed to be the easiest 3D plane between the Extra and MXS, and we've always liked Edges, so it was a no-brainer.

We are almost done with the build and only have a few more hours to go (mainly setup) before we'll be flying it. Yes, we... it's my dad's plane, however I feel I'll be begging for a lap more often than not. So far we are extremely impressed with this plane: extremely light and very stylish.

For setup we are using a Motrolfly 2820-950 motor with a 13x6.5 propeller with their 60 Amp ESC. We'll be running a JR Spektrum AR6200 RX with my DX7 TX for guidance. And of course we will be using Savox SH-0255mg servos all the way around.

Here is the unboxing video. Stay tuned for some flying videos! Enjoy!



--Tom K.

No comments:

Post a Comment